Friday, October 10, 2008
R.I.P. Mouse
It wasn't even 3 minutes Joe and I were in bed last night and we hear SNAP! I immediately said a prayer for our furry friend. Joe jumped up and headed out to the kitchen where he met Joey. I yelled "I don't want to hear any details! None!" As much as I wanted the rodent out of my house I wasn't crazy about kiling him. I overhear the boys talking how the trap didn't kill it so Joey wants to shoot with a gun. He took it outback and shot it. May the little rodent rest in peace now. I'm sorry he found our house as his home. If he would have just picked the shed instead of the house he could have stayed out there. Now to get rid of the squirrel party in my attic...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ohhhhhh that poor mouse. We'll he needed to go didn't he? At least you won't have to worry about him. You know he may have left a friend behind. I think they usually travel in twos. Ha Ha!
Post a Comment