Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love Notes

I'm back...I think...
Work wasn't as crazy as expected. With the economy stinking and V-day on a Saturday, the floral industry is hurting. But I am thankful I work for a good company and don't think it'll be going anywhere. I feel I have good job security. (Keeping fingers crossed--don't wanna jinx myself!) But with cash flow coming and going I will probably have my slow days and my busy days. For now, I will enjoy my not-so-busy days.

Sunday I had the afternoon to myself. Joe tells me to just relax and take a nap, to enjoy my me-time. I wasn't that tired and didn't really feel like wasting the afternoon. So I started watching tv. The remote landed me on the Lifetime channel. I love Lifetime movies. I've never watched one I haven't enjoyed that made me think. Well, the one I watched Sunday was called Love Notes. Here's the summary from www.mylifetime.com:

When a classical music critic (Laura Leighton) becomes pregnant from a brief encounter with a country music star (Antonio Cupo), it seems the perfect way for her best friend, who has struggled with all manner of fertility attempts, to have a baby. But when her friend's husband disappears late in her pregnancy, she must track down the country star to get his acknowledgment and signature so as to secure a top quality adoption for the child. Their reunion is a clash of cultures, opposite personalities, and deep misunderstandings that leads to an extraordinary love story between a dyed-in-the-wool blue stater and and a salt of the earth red stater. Maybe there's hope for us afterall.

It's a great romantic movie and definately worth the watch. Besides, who doesn't like to see a hot guy in tight jeans, boots and a cowboy hat? LOL! I love Lifetime movies!

2 comments:

Military Momz said...

I love Lifetime. LOL - My husband claims to hate it because he says you sit down and get interested in a movie and then you end up there all day because the movies are so good.

Lisa said...

I do..I do...I love to watch hot guys in tight jeans and boots and hats...Glad you had the day to spend doing hothing! You deserve it. Be thinking about my page...I think we don't have to wait till my website is up, we can add that later. What do you think?